Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are valid for the website eljardindegaudi.com
1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION.
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, the Conditions of Use) is to regulate access to the contents and services for users. The owner of the web domain is domiciled for these purposes in,VARSOVIA TRADING, INC.AV. EUSEBIO MORALES S/N, URB. EL CANGREJO, CIUDAD DE PANAMA identification number 2598457-1-83350 DV 89 and contact email: [email protected]
- The fact of accessing, browsing, or using the services and contents of the Website implies that the User has read, has knowledge, and accepts without reservation the Conditions of Use.
In this sense, the person who makes use, browses, or accesses any of the contents and services offered on the Website will be considered as a User.
- However, access to certain content and the use and / or acquisition / provision of some services is subject to certain Particular Conditions or General Conditions of Contract, which, depending on the case, will replace, complete and / or modify these Conditions of Use, and in case of contradiction, the contradictory terms of the Particular Conditions or General Contracting Conditions will prevail over those stipulated in these Conditions of Use.
- VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration, content of the Website and any of its services, as well as the conditions required for its access, use and / or provision of services offered. The access and use of the contents and services after the entry into force of their modifications or the changes in the conditions imply the acceptance of the same.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- This Website is governed by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
- In no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the User to the Website or the use, acquisition and / or contracting of products or services offered through it, implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights by VARSOVIA TRADING, INC.
- VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. is the owner or has obtained the corresponding license on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property as well as the rights and / or licenses of intellectual, industrial and image property on the contents and products available through it.
- It is not permitted to delete, circumvent, or manipulate the copyright notice and any other rights identification data.
Likewise, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents and products, included in for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written authorization of eljardindegaudi.com
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- The User will have access to the contents and use of the services provided by the Website free of charge, although some services may be subject to prior registration, prior contracting and / or payment of an amount by the User, which will be specified in their own General Conditions of Contract.
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to capture data for advertising purposes, not to send any type of online advertising and not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties through the Services that may be provided by, information, messages, graphics, sound or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any kind of material, data or content that, without exhaustive intention:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal, or contrary to good faith and public order.
- In any way, contravene, disparage or violate the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally or in international treaties and in the rest of the legal system.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory or violent actions.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs or age.
- Incorporate criminal, violent, or degrading messages.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- Are false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, so that they may mislead about their object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator.
- They are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use they make or intend to make.
- Violate the business secrets of third parties.
- Are contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to the self-image of persons.
- Violate the regulations on secrecy of communications.
- Cause by their characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal functioning of the Services.
4. COMMUNICATIONS LICENSE.
- In the event that the User sends information of any kind through the Website, through the channels provided for this purpose on the Page itself, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property right, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other third party right, that such information is not confidential and that such information is not harmful to third parties.
- The User acknowledges assuming responsibility and will leave harmless for any communication provided personally or on his behalf, reaching said responsibility without any restriction the accuracy, legality, originality, and ownership of the same.
5. RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES.
- VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of the services or information provided through the Website.
Consequently, it does not guarantee and is not responsible for: (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in such content or products; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impregnability of the security measures adopted therein; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and products of the Website; (vi) the damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions established on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the same.
- However, it declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the operation of the Website and avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to Users.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could imply an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he must immediately notify him so that it can proceed to the adoption of the appropriate measures.
- Links to other websites.
- If from the Website, the User could find links to other Websites through different buttons, links, banners, etc., these would be managed by third parties. it has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites to which links may be established from the Website.
- Consequently, it may not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website to which a link could be established from it, specifically, by way of example and not exhaustive, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
- In this sense, if Users have effective knowledge of the illegality of activities carried out through these third-party websites, they must immediately notify it to proceed to disable the access link to it.
- The establishment of any type of link from the Website to another third-party website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration, or dependence between and the person responsible for the third-party website.
- Links on other Websites to the Website.
If any User, entity or Site or Website wishes to establish any type of link to the Website, it must comply with the following stipulations:
- The link may only be directed to the Main Page or Home of the Website, unless expressly authorized in writing by.
- The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the User, by means of a click, to the URL of the Website itself and must completely cover the entire extension of the screen of the Main Page of the Website. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing, the Website that makes the link may reproduce, in any way, the Website, include it as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of its Page or Website.
- On the Website that establishes the link, it may not be declared in any way that you have authorized such a link, unless you have done so expressly and in writing. If the entity that makes the link from its page or website to the Website correctly owns it, wishes to include in its website the brand, denomination, trade name, label, logo, slogan, or any other type of identifying element owned by and / or the Website, it must previously have express written authorization.
- VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those Websites that contain materials, information or content that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene, and in general, that contravene morality, public order or generally accepted social norms.
- VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. it has no power or human and technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products, or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website owned by. In this sense, it does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website that establishes that link, specifically, by way of example and not exhaustive, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
7. DURATION AND MODIFICATION.
- VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any change in the same way in which these Conditions of Use appear, through any type of communication addressed to Users.
- The non-exercise or execution by any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed in writing by you.
9. CONSUMER GOODS WARRANTY
In case of defective product or non-conformity with the services, the seller must proceed to the replacement or termination of the contract, procedures that will be free for the consumer and user. The seller is liable for any lack of conformity that manifests itself within one month of delivery. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within one month of becoming aware of it. Previously, and since it is informed about the defective product, it will go through a quality control in which it is distinguished if the defect corresponds to the use of the article or to a manufacturing defect.
These General Conditions are governed by the law of the Republic of Panama. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile. Likewise, as an entity adhered to THE CONSTITUTION OF THE REPUBLIC OF PANAMA and in the terms of its DATA PROTECTION LAW, in case of disputes, the user may go to the competent courts within the Republic of Panama.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 1 of Law 6, of 2002, on Access to Information and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: The company that owns the web domain is domiciled for these purposes in, VARSOVIA TRADING, INC.AV. EUSEBIO MORALES S/N, URB. EL CANGREJO, CIUDAD DE PANAMA identification number 2598457-1-83350 DV 89 and contact email: [email protected]
The access and / or use of this portal of creator of the website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL.
eljardindegaudi.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to the creator of the website or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. Because of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The creator of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order, or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the creator of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION.
VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. website creator complies with the guidelines of the American Convention on Human Rights (ARTICLE 11), the Organization of American States (OAS) (Comparative Study: Data Protection in the Americas. CP/CAJP-3063/12. April 3, 2012) of the Privacy and Protection of Personal Data and the Draft Law that is in the Cabinet Council and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user can request from the creator of the website, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the communications of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, the creator of the website informs that it complies with the guidelines of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will always request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. creator of the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Draft Law that is in the Cabinet Council of Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including its modality of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited, without the authorization of the creator of the website. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by the creator of the website. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy, and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support if it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading, or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the creator pages of the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY.
VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. The creator of the website is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. the creator of the website reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available, the creator of the website will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will the creator of the website assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION.
VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. The creator of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. creator of the website will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION.
VARSOVIA TRADING, INC. the creator of the website may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
The relationship between the creator of the website and the USER will be governed by current Panamanian regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Panama.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent – by activating cookies in your browser – you will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
2. WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet, and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The Web eljardindegaudi.com of may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Among the third-party fixed cookies, we use are:
- Social Media Cookies.
3. HOW TO MANAGE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: